Sunday, January 20, 2013

obsessed

I've always admired Alex Prager's beautiful photographs. Here are a few of my favorites and the ~vibes~ I feel from them. You can see more of her work here.

















Alex Prager photos from her website, Valley of the Dolls book, Valley of the Dolls screencaps, a moodboard I made this summer (complete with a bottle of Holy Water), Jawbreaker screencaps from here, here and here.

I'm going to try an outfit inspired by these vibes tomorrow. Three day weekend!!

Love, Caroline

P.S. I'm about to watch "The Clique." Alone. Why....

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is awesome. You definitely found a gem photographer.

    Will subscribe to you, great content.

    XX Domenic.

    STYLEHUNTINGCLUB.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SO EXCITED THAT YOU ARE BACK IN THE BLOGGOSPHERE!!! I MISSED YOU SWEETHEART!!!! This post is great and I loved The Clique, lets chat soon deary!

    ReplyDelete